Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

"STOP BEGGING GOD for BLESSINGS!"

I know this is going to rub some folks the wrong way (mostly those people who believe in the "name it claim it" and "believe it and receive it" doctrines of deception and manipulation), but it is imperative that I get this off of my chest!

My brothers and sisters, PLEASE STOP BEGGING GOD FOR BLESSINGS!

The Word of God says, "...And when you pray do not use vain repetitions as the heathen (actual Christians who assert they KNOW Christ but really don't) do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask of Him." 
(Matthew 6:7-8)




When I caught the revelation of this scripture, it changed my spiritual life forever. It altered my prayer life significantly. It freed me from material bondage and the self seeking gratification of praying (although I was actually begging) for "stuff" from God. It catapulted me into the marketplace to serve God's people. It gave me the revelation of why I born. I was born to be "born again" to serve My Father!

Since God knows what I need before I ASK HIM, why do I keep asking Him?  I should just THANK HIM and keep it moving! Wow! Can it be any simpler than that?

Why do you ask God for stuff and you have no relationship with Him? Just think of your own child. How would you feel if all your son or daughter did was beg you for stuff every time you saw them? For those of you who have kids, you have definitely experienced this situation. 

Can you remember how your head almost exploded from anger when you heard their petitions for things and you reflected on the fact that they never washed the dishes, cleaned up their rooms, cut the grass or took out the garbage when you asked them to?
You would think in your head, "they would NEVER have to ask me for anything if they just served me with gladness. I would overwhelm them with blessings from the abundance of my spirit." It is the same way with God.

I submit to you that you can be made FREE from the bondage of begging God for blessings if you ONLY BELIEVE His Word. Look, It was God who said that He knew you before you were formed in your mothers' womb. You had a pre-exisitng relationship and fellowship with God IN ETERNITY long before you entered the earth realm. Do you not know that it was God who shaped you and deposited His DNA in you through His Holy Spirit so that He could reconnect with you RIGHT NOW?

The BLESSING is health and peace and joy and the indwelling of His Mighty Spirit! It is breathing and walking upright with no pain. It is the gift of a razor sharp mind. It is the honor of sharing the gospel of peace to a desperate soul. It is having patience with a wayward child. It is caring for your elderly parents.

Don't be like them, stop begging TODAY! The BLESSING is in the RELATIONSHIP and FELLOWSHIP with the FATHER; and you DON"T NEED TO BEG FOR IT TO RECEIVE IT! Selah...

No comments:

Post a Comment